meet our Houston
At the Vein Treatment of Houston, your needs and comfort are our top priority. Our vein treatment have well trained doctors who care deeply about you and your results, incredibly friendly staff, and state-of-the-art technology. We specialize in minimally invasive non-surgical vein treatments that are completely safe, cause minimal pain or discomfort, and require no downtime. Do you want to restore your confidence by finally taking care of all your spider veins and varicose veins? Then book an appointment with our vein treatment in Houston, TX!
get to know your
houston vein treatment DOCTOR
Put an end to vein issues at Texas Vein Treatment. Our doctors help you look and feel better instantly!
Why Choose Texas Vein Treatment?
- Our Texas vein treatment sets the standard for other treatments to follow. Our doctors are certified diplomates, led by Harvard-trained medical directors who developed precedents other vein treatments aspire to meet. Each of our physicians is a leader in their field, selected for their exceptional merit. But they also excel at addressing patients’ questions and concerns, taking time to understand your experience and educate you about your condition.
- Our doctors formulate a treatment plan that’s exactly right for you. No patient who comes to our Houston vein treatment receives a standard treatment plan. That’s because no two patients are exactly alike. Our collaborative doctors draw from the expertise of our entire leadership team and the resources at our network of treatments for the optimal solution to your vein issues. Each patient’s case is reviewed by our medical directors, so quality is always assured, and the best solution is always prescribed.
- Our vein treatment is accredited and distinguished. Our TX vein treatment is one of the select few accredited in both vascular imaging and vascular medicine. We received the distinguished stamp of approval from the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission for achieving excellence in quality, safety, and performance at our Houston vein treatment. We’ve also been named a treatment of Excellence for the high concentration of expertise and resources in our practice.
*Accreditation may be pending for new treatments at the time of publication.
- Our doctors are highly trained and fully certified. Some Texas vein doctors practice without actually being certified in vascular medicine. Our doctors are not only certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, they’re also trained in a diverse range of complementary fields. The rigorous certification process includes a comprehensive test of our knowledge of the latest research and treatment methods, as well as supplemental research and medical conference participation. This places our doctors at the forefront of vascular care.
*Certification may be pending for new doctors at the time of publication.
- Our 5-star reviews are unanimous. Whether you check Facebook, Google, or RealSelf (where we’re designated a “RealSelf Top Doctor”), you’ll see that patients around the nation agree. Our vein treatments provide the same top-level care in each of our locations.
- Our patients can always reach us. Forget about your past experiences with doctors who were hard to reach. Our team uses an innovative concierge system to keep you in constant contact with your doctor. Reach us by phone, text, or email, anytime you have concerns. We keep patients informed at all times and don’t make them wait for feedback or for results.
- Our pricing is easy to understand. Figuring out insurance coverage is frustrating on your own. Patients often wind up with unexpected expenses or are denied coverage that they’re entitled to. At Texas Vein Treatment, we remove the frustration by filing on your behalf. We determine your coverage ahead of time, so you begin treatment fully aware of what it will cost. Since we partner with major insurance carriers, many patients receive full coverage.
*Some patients’ insurance plans require them to prove medical necessity for the procedure by first completing a trial of compression stockings or exhibiting certain symptoms of vein disease. Our Houston doctors will let you know if you meet those requirements.
- Our doctors are always within reach. In addition to our renowned vein treatment near River Oaks, we offer award-winning care at multiple treatments in New York, California, and New Jersey. No need to fear travelling or moving away from your doctor; we’ll always be nearby.
texas vein treatment
spider & varicose
Long ago, the only way to treat vein disease was through high-risk surgical procedures. Several vein treatment still recommend surgical treatments like vein ligation, venous bypass, or phlebectomy. In addition to being expensive, these treatments are risky, cause great discomfort both during and after treatment, and may have you bedridden for several days.
At Vein Treatment, we only provide the latest evidence-based minimally-invasive treatments using advanced state-of-the-art technologies. Our recommended suite of treatments includes Sclerotherapy, Radiofrequency Ablation (using a device called ClosureFAST), Endovenous Laser Ablation, and VenaSeal. Our Vein Treatments have the following benefits:
They have an extremely high success rate.
These treatments are non-surgical and minimally-invasive in nature.
They cause minimal pain and discomfort. At most, you will feel a pin-prick as a needle is injected into your veins.
They are maximally-effective and reduce the appearance of veins by up to 80% in a single session. Furthermore, the effects are immediately evident and you don’t have to return for multiple sessions over several weeks and months.
Our vein treatments can be conducted on an outpatient basis because there is no recovery downtime. Most of our patients seek treatment during their work lunch hours and go right back to work immediately after!
not sure if you’re covered by insurance?
Call now for a complimentary insurance verification. We will discuss your availability and schedule an appointment with an expert vein specialist right away!