meet our Houston
Are you ready for healthy and gorgeous legs? Do you want to get rid of your spider and varicose veins? We’re here to help! Contact our talented vein doctors in Texas to discuss your personalized vein treatment options.
get to know your
houston vein treatment DOCTOR
Why Choose Our Vein doctors in Texas?
- Comprehensive Approach: We believe in providing vein treatments that address the root cause of your vein problems rather than just the visible symptoms. Our vein doctors in Texas use advanced vascular imaging tests to trace the underlying vein disease and curate a personalized vein treatment plan. Furthermore, we curate all vein treatment plans in collaboration with vein experts from across the country, and each case is reviewed by our Harvard-trained medical experts. As such, you can be assured of comprehensive treatments designed with the utmost care and diligence.
- Individualized Plans: We understand that your specific concerns and expectations may differ from those of others. That’s why our vein doctors in Texas avoid cookie-cutter treatment plans. We discuss your symptoms, evaluate the root cause, and review your medical history to curate personalized vein care plans. Our custom-tailored vein treatment plans are based on your diagnostic results, symptoms, goals, lifestyle concerns, insurance coverage options, medical history, and various other factors. Furthermore, our vein doctors answer all your questions, so you have complete clarity before, during, and after the treatment.
- AVLS Membership: Our Texas vein physician is an official member of the prestigious American Vein and Lymphatic Society (AVLS) and a dedicated vascular imaging specialist with 20+ years of experience. An AVLS membership indicates that our vein physicians adhere to strict quality standards and they attend annual conferences to stay updated with the latest vein care techniques. Besides AVLS memberships, our vein doctors come from various medical backgrounds, including cosmetic surgeries, anesthesiology, cardiology, and more.
- IAC Accreditation: Our Texas vein treatment centers are officially recognized and certified by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). This indicates that we’ve passed rigorous tests, examinations, and evaluations to demonstrate the highest safety and quality standards in vascular medicine and vascular imaging. Only a few vein treatment clinics in the country have double accreditation from IAC. (Some of our new vein treatment clinics are currently pursuing accreditation.)
- Concierge Model: Our vein treatment center in Texas follows a concierge model of patient care. You can contact our vein doctors over phone calls or texts to discuss your concerns during the vein treatment process. And you have a direct line of communication with our concierge team, who keep you informed. We ensure your physical and emotional comfort throughout your journey.
- Transparent Costs: We accept all major insurance plans, and our insurance concierge handles all the paperwork for you. Our vein doctors also review your insurance details to help you maximize your coverage, which may involve an assessment of your symptoms, wearing compression stockings for 3+ months, and more, depending on your insurance providers’ requirements. Furthermore, we have a “no surprise billing” policy, so you’ll know exactly what you’ll owe at the end of the vein treatment.
- 5-Star Ratings: Our vein treatment center in Houston, Texas, has 5-star ratings and reviews from all patients due to our flawless treatments and excellent vein care. You can read our patients’ rave reviews on Google, Facebook, or Real Self.
- Accessible Location: Our vein treatment clinic is located in Houston, TX, a short drive from the Galleria shopping mall. It’s an incredibly convenient and accessible location, so you can easily drive down to our clinic from your home or place of work. We also have vein treatment centers in NYC, San Diego, San Jose, Jericho, Lindenhurst, Paramus, Clifton, Woodland Park, and many other cities.
texas vein treatment
spider & varicose
Long ago, the only way to treat vein disease was through high-risk surgical procedures. Several vein treatment still recommend surgical treatments like vein ligation, venous bypass, or phlebectomy. In addition to being expensive, these treatments are risky, cause great discomfort both during and after treatment, and may have you bedridden for several days.
At Vein Treatment, we only provide the latest evidence-based minimally-invasive treatments using advanced state-of-the-art technologies. Our recommended suite of treatments includes Sclerotherapy, Radiofrequency Ablation (using a device called ClosureFAST), Endovenous Laser Ablation, and VenaSeal. Our Vein Treatments have the following benefits:
They have an extremely high success rate.
These treatments are non-surgical and minimally-invasive in nature.
They cause minimal pain and discomfort. At most, you will feel a pin-prick as a needle is injected into your veins.
They are maximally-effective and reduce the appearance of veins by up to 80% in a single session. Furthermore, the effects are immediately evident and you don’t have to return for multiple sessions over several weeks and months.
Our vein treatments can be conducted on an outpatient basis because there is no recovery downtime. Most of our patients seek treatment during their work lunch hours and go right back to work immediately after!
not sure if you’re covered by insurance?
Call now for a complimentary insurance verification. We will discuss your availability and schedule an appointment with an expert vein specialist right away!