What Happens in a Spider Vein Treatment Center Near Me in TX? According to Vein Doctor
What happens in a spider vein treatment center near me in TX?
Are you looking for spider vein treatments because you have symptoms of vein disease? If so, you’re probably wondering, “what can I expect in a spider vein treatment center near me in TX?”
In this article, we discuss the spider vein treatments, symptoms of vein disease that necessitate treatment, and how to find a vein treatment center in Houston.
Step 1: Initial consultation with vein doctors who examine your symptoms of vein disease.
During your initial consultation, the vein doctors will examine your legs carefully. They will examine the spider veins, varicose veins, and discuss the symptoms of vein disease. You must honestly answer if you’ve experienced symptoms of vein disease like restless legs syndrome, leg heaviness, frequent leg cramps, or leg swelling.
Step 2: Doppler ultrasound to diagnose the root cause of your varicose veins and spider veins.
Doppler ultrasound is a vascular imaging test that allows vein doctors to visualize the blood flow in your veins. The vein doctors will use this procedure to determine if your spider veins are caused by underlying venous insufficiency. They will curate a minimally invasive treatment plan based on whether you have underlying vein disease.
Step 3: Minimally invasive varicose veins treatment or spider vein treatments.
Next, the vein doctors will curate a minimally invasive treatment plan for you, based on whether you have underlying vein disease.
- Spider Vein Removal: If you don’t have underlying venous insufficiency, the vein doctor will recommend sclerotherapy spider vein removal. During this procedure, the vein doctor will inject a medicine into your spider veins. The medicine will turn the spider veins into scar tissues that will gradually get absorbed by the body and fade away.
- Varicose Vein Treatments: If you have underlying venous insufficiency, the vein doctor will recommend varicose vein treatments like radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal. During these minimally invasive procedures, the vein doctor will collapse the diseased saphenous vein using heat energy, laser energy, or vein glue. The accumulated blood will reroute to healthier veins, restoring blood circulation to the heart.
What are the initial and advanced symptoms of vein disease?
In the previous section of this article, we gave you an overview of what happens in a spider vein treatment center in Houston. We also briefly touched upon minimally invasive spider vein treatments and varicose vein treatments.
But how do you know that you need to consult a vein treatment center in Houston?
Well, you need to simply watch out for symptoms of vein disease. If you have any symptoms of vein disease, you must schedule a consultation immediately.
Venous insufficiency is a chronic condition that gets worse with time. As such, the initial warning signs and symptoms of vein disease may be benign. But, if left untreated, they will progress rapidly until you’re suffering from major complications.
The following is an overview of the initial and advanced symptoms of vein disease.
Warning Signs and Symptoms of Vein Disease
- Restless legs syndrome.
- Leg heaviness.
- Frequent leg cramps.
- Swollen ankles and feet.
- Throbbing veins.
- Spider veins.
These signs and symptoms don’t necessarily mean you have vein disease. But you must get diagnosed anyway. Furthermore, if they’re caused by vein disease, you will notice that the symptoms will get worse at the end of the day or after long periods of sitting or standing.
Advanced Symptoms of Vein Disease
- Varicose veins.
- Skin disease.
- Profuse bleeding from varicose veins.
- Skin discoloration.
- Leg ulcers.
- Deep vein thrombosis.
These are some of the more dangerous and advanced symptoms of vein disease. If you experienced these symptoms, you must consult vein doctors immediately.
How to find skilled and qualified vein doctors and vein clinics?
In the previous section, we discuss the symptoms of vein disease, so you know when it’s time to schedule an appointment with a vein treatment center in Houston. In this section, we discuss how to find skilled and qualified vein doctors and vein clinics in Houston, TX.
The following tips will help you find the right vein treatment center in Houston, Texas:
- Find vein doctors who have a strong educational background and those who have completed their residencies and fellowships from good medical schools.
- Look for vein clinics with friendly and patient vein doctors.
- Go through the vein doctors’ patient testimonials to make sure they have a perfect track record.
- Modern minimally invasive spider vein treatments depend on advanced technologies. As such, you must find state-of-the-art vein clinics with modern equipment, such as ClariVein, ClosureFAST, and VNUS.
- The vein doctors and vein clinics should only provide minimally invasive varicose vein treatments, such as sclerotherapy, radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal.
- People suffering from vein disease are eligible for insurance coverage. As such, your vein treatment center in Houston should accept most major insurance plans and help you get insurance coverage.
Schedule an Appointment with Houston Vein Clinic
Vein Treatment Clinic is a state-of-the-art and well-reputed vein treatment center in Houston. Our vein clinic is presided over by an incredibly friendly and talented vein doctor — Dr. Calvin Jung — who identifies the symptoms of vein disease and curates a minimally invasive treatment plan meant just for you. Our vein treatment center in Houston is also highly accessible since it’s just a couple of minutes from the iconic shopping mall, The Galleria. For more information, please schedule an appointment with our Houston vein clinic today.
Book a Consultation
Scheduling a consultation with one of our vein treatment experts is one of the best ways to determine the proper resolution for your varicose veins. The treatments can include sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation, a medication called Varithena, or procedures such as Venaseal, or Clarivein.
get to know your
houston Vein Doctor
Calvin Jung MD
Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Doctor
Dr. Jung is a Houston vein doctor, experienced in some of the most innovative techniques and medical advances for the treatment of varicose veins and spider veins. His customized treatment plans focus on providing relief from the many symptoms of vein disease, including, leg swelling, restless leg syndrome, cramping, and skin discoloration on legs
New York Medical School